ONE ON ONE COACHING
When an actor goes into an audition….they are asked to perform with one of the four options below. Having complete confidence in all four of these areas is a top priority when studying with Donald
– Show your type, age range and acting abilities
– Every actor should have a pocket full of monologues at performance level!
– Donald will help to pick the right monologues for you.
– There is a technique to learning how to master cold reads.
– Once you go through this training you will always walk into a cold read with confidence
– Many agents and managers send their clients directly to Donald to breakdown and make choices regarding audition sides that are given to an actor. Some are for live auditions
- Self taped sides are taped right in the studio. After decisions on hair, make up, wardrobe and character development are established. Sides are emailed to the casting director, agent, manager or requesting party
– Many final casting decisions are based on an actors ability to improv as the character. Learning to master improv guarantees the actor more bookings
AUDITION PREPARATION AND TECHNIQUE
What’s more important than nailing the audition? Work with a coach who will get you where you need to be.
- Technique: What you wear, how to walk in to the room, how you slate..it all matters!
- Coaching Sides: Work your sides with a professional acting coach
- Shooting Auditions: We have professional video and lighting to get it right
- How to do a Reel: We help you write and act in scenes for your reel
Donald has shot Head Shots for many successful actors,
To see his head shots go to:
The present rate for working with Donald is:
- $ 85.00 for a one hour session
- $ 225.00 for three one hour sessions
Whatever rate that you start at will always be your rate. Rates apply to coaching, taping, photography and consultation services by Donald
Upon request. Rate varies with the amount of people
ACTING CLASSES schedule to be published
ACTING WORKSHOPS schedule to be published